Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Day of Fun!

Going to Kathy's Pumpkin Patch was a very fun event! We bought a lot of things to design the front of our house. My mom bought this stuff. She also masde this display which I think is wonderful!
This is my pumpkin that I picked in the pumpkin patch. It is 15.8 pounds! Bigger!
We bought this plant at Walmart and the scarecrow at Kathy's Pumpkin Patch! It is beautiful!
This is what our front steps look like! They are beautiful yet again!

Emma and I did a bag race and I won! It was good!
Here is my mom going down the "slide."
Cool picture of Emma and I! Greg was standing beneath us and we were on a hale bay above him.
Us in the head things. You stick your head through and you turn into something else!
I covered Emma completely in corn. She had in her shirt, pants, and socks! I was a funny experience!



2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love love love the look of your decorated front porch! You guys did a very good job!! And i love the pumpkin patch pictures; looks like loads of fun!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

udc---I have been lame about reading everybodys blogs. been busy embroidering a baby quilt and entering giveaways. i apologize and i will do better. i put a notifier on your blog and it will tell me when you post--good idea?
your porch looks awesome. we didn't do anything. i did plant pansy's in little pumpkins. they are cute but nowhere as neat as your big display. you guys rock!!!!
see you soon. will be thinking of you when we go to keosauqua!