Saturday, September 27, 2008

River Fun

I just love this picture. I took it with greg's big camera and it just shows so much detail of the rock(s).
This picture, greg took it of course, is me at a weird but cool angle laying down on the dock watching the barge come down the river toward the dam.
Me, showing that I having a good time.
Greg. Are you suprised? I think you were. Or are you posing? who knows?
PLEASE DON"T JUMP IN! PLEASE PLEASE! Greg and I both took our pictures like this looking like we are ready to jump in.

A few weeks ago Greg asked me if I wanted to go down by the river and take some pictures. Of course I said sure. We had a lot of fun. We were gone for about an hour or so. Here are some of the pictures.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Fun Photo Shoot! I love to take time out for pics. I love the one of your laying down looking out at the river! Love you!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

i did see this one but my computer was running weird and it wouldn't let me post a comment!
Looks like a good time----wish I could've been there. I love the river.