Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just Cause.......

This is Mallory. I decided to do this blog just cause...........
It shows many different places that I have visited throughout the past 5 years.




This picture was taken on the top of the Duqesne Incline in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. My mom and dad actually got married in Pittsburgh, the wedding party wearing their Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys. From about where this picture was taken was where they got married. We are true Steelers fans. We attempt to make it to games 2-3 times a year, depending on when the time allows. I have actually been to Pittsburgh twice. I don't always go with my parents when they go to games. I usually stay with my grandparents, unless they go with them. Then I would go to my other grandparents.






This picture was taken when I attended my Uncle and Aunts wedding in Las Vegas Nevada. This wasn't my first time going there, but my first going there that I will remember it my whole life. I went when I was just 1 or 2. Anyways this Las Vegas Trip was awesome! We went to a Mega Bubble Show, Planet Hollywood's, "Stomp." We also went in a Limo to and from the wedding. We also got a small tour of the area in which we were staying. We stayed in the Luxor. The pools there were awesome. Actually one of the times I went swimming, I got to sit in a tube, which we had to buy and blow up, and drink a pop out of a very fancy cup, and I felt and thought I was queen of the world. I enjoyed every minute I got to have in Las Vegas. I was hoping and hoping that I would see a famous person, but I didn't. Oh well! I was the most amazing experience EVER!








Now look at this picture long and hard and think to yourself......hmmmmm...... where in the world are you going to see many buffalo, especially that close? YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, that's where. I went there in the summer of June 2006. It was awesome. It was one of those places where you could just sit back and relax and look at ALL the sites that can be seen. I loved Yellowstone and so did Emma, my sister. Even to this day when my parents ask, "Girls, where would you like to go on vacation? " Emma always says, "YELLOWSTONE!" She loved it. We moved form cabin to hotel to hotel to bed and breakfast. The cabins where very old fashioned, and that was the fun part. My sister got to try bison and she loved it. I didn't try it. The Buffalo and Elk everywhere was phenomenal! The mountains and scenery was again phenomenal! The waterfalls, snow, and so much more, (I could go on and on for hours of all the different things there were to see in Yellowstone.) were again phenomenal. Lets just put it that Yellowstone itself was phenomenal.



Now this trip was an afternoon trip! My uncle and aunt were back from California, and we all gathered at the Amana Colonies Champagne Brunch! It was a very fun trip. We went to some of the little shops. My mom has always said after that trip that we are going to go to the Amana Colonies one day and visit all the shops and all the Colonies. That would be very fun. Our family loves history.
The picture: from right to left (1st row): Karen, my grandma, Aunt Becky, Me, My aunt, My mom
from right to left (2nd row): Chuck, my uncle, Ron, my grandpa, Evan, my uncle

No comments: